Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome 5th grade students and parents to Miss Trefonas's class!
.
OPEN HOUSE is Monday, August 24th from 9:00 - 11:00. You need to come to room 205.
Please bring all your school supplies to Open House.
There will be sign up sheets for parent volunteers for field trips, class parties, and some other misc. helper items........
.
An e-mail of my classroom newsletter/blog will be sent to all my homeroom and math students
weekly. This information should be helpful to both the students and parents.
.
The best way to get in touch with me, Miss Trefonas, is by e-mail: jtrefonas@ccsd66.org.
Also, you may call the office between 7:15 and 7:45 and ask to have me paged or at the end of the day from 2:00 (students are at gym class) - 4:00.
I don't check my voicemail as often as I should since the phone is shared by the entire team.
So, if you have left a voicemail and I have not responded PLEASE e-mail or call!
.
WELCOME BACK!
Miss Trefonas